top of page

Do I need to have a U.S. address, if I want U.S. company and bank account?

Yes, you do need a U.S. Address for the incorporation process and to open a bank account.

We supply a legal business address that can also be used as your company's mailing address.

Actually, We provide you with 2 addresses you will need as part of the Incorporation package:

1. Legal registered address, as required by law.

2. Mailing address where you can receive letters / packages

Is it possible for my company to use this address?

Yes, you can! You may use this address for any business-related correspondence, applications, or official paperwork.

This address can be used for a variety of purposes:

  • Tax filings

  • Bank Account applications (your debit card will be forwarded to this address!)

  • Payment Processing and Merchant Account Applications

  • Marketing and business materials

Related Posts

See All

What Type of Company should I select?

As a Non U.S. Resident you may choose between two major business types: Limited Liability Company (known as: LLC) Close Corporation (known as: C. Corp) Founders will be protected by limited liability

Which state should I select?

The 4 most popular states for non US residents: New Mexico New Mexico is considered to have one of the best pro-business environments and the highest level of privacy in the country. Annual Renewal Fe


bottom of page