top of page

Which documents do I need to send you, to open U.S. company and bank account?

1. For each owner: copy of valid passport (Foreign or U.S.)

2. URL address of your Business website with Company description, Products / services description,

3. Company articles of incorporation (Included in our package)

4. EIN Letter from the IRS (Included in our package)

Related Posts

See All

What Type of Company should I select?

As a Non U.S. Resident you may choose between two major business types: Limited Liability Company (known as: LLC) Close Corporation (known as: C. Corp) Founders will be protected by limited liability


bottom of page