top of page

Will I pay U.S. income tax, if I open U.S. company and bank account?

If you have income which is generated within the United State, you may be liable for income tax. There are 3 questions you need to consider to estimate if you will be liable for income tax or not:

1. Do you have any owner who is a USA citizen or USA residents?

2. Do you have U.S. employees?

3. Do you have a warehouse or shipping facility in the US.?

If you answered NO to all 3 questions : you will be tax free in the USA !

If you answer yes to any one of this above questions : On income you earn physically in the USA or on income from USA assets (USA stocks / real estate ) you pay taxes

Related Posts

See All

What Type of Company should I select?

As a Non U.S. Resident you may choose between two major business types: Limited Liability Company (known as: LLC) Close Corporation (known as: C. Corp) Founders will be protected by limited liability

bottom of page